AFTERPAY & SEZZLE
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
We are happy to provide various payments options for your convenience. One of our favorite payment options is AfterPay which is available for all orders of $35 or more. If interested in using AfterPay, just select it at checkout then follow the screen prompts.
AfterPay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, interest-free payments. For example, if your total was $100, you would pay $25 today and then $25 every two weeks until your $100 purchase is paid off. Your order from Brazen Boutique will be processed and shipped as normal and in the normal frame of time.
By choosing to use AfterPay you are agreeing to payments terms between you, the customer, and the payment system, AfterPay. Below you can find more information about how AfterPay works. This information is directly from AfterPay. For more in-depth information, you can click here.
- The Installment Feature allows you to pay for your purchase via a down payment and 3 subsequent installments or via four installments as set out on your Payment Schedule.
- You must be over 18 years old and of the legal age of majority in your state of residence and be the authorized holder of an eligible US-issued debit or credit card to apply (see Section 9.1 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, the Installment Feature will not be available to you (see Section 7.1).
You can make repayments any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, payments will be attempted on the scheduled dates from your card pursuant to the payment authorization. If a payment is not successfully processed on or before the due date and remains outstanding for the applicable grace period, a late fee in the amount listed on your Payment Schedule may be applied (these fees are capped at 25% of the original order value).
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase regardless of any subsequent assignment of this agreement.
- You are agreeing to resolve all disputes through BINDING ARBITRATION and WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION (see Section 12.4 on the Afterpay Purchase Payment Agreement page)
Please take time to read the full Afterpay Payment Agreement to ensure that you are familiar with what you are agreeing to when choosing Afterpay at checkout.
We love that you are considering purchasing from us and hope that you find AfterPay to be helpful in completing your purchase.
WHAT IS SEZZLE?
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later - with no interest!
When you place an order through Sezzle, our unique approvals system reviews your account to determine what sort of repayment plan we can offer. In most cases, it's 25% of the order total due up-front (also called your "downpayment" or "first installment"), with the remaining amount divided up across three more installments, each due two weeks apart. No interest, no up-front or hidden fees. In fact, as long as you pay off your installments on time, there are no fees at all!
When your order is placed, Sezzle pays the merchant in-full for the order immediately - so the merchant has their funds and is able to process your order just like if you had paid them in full with a credit card! This isn't layaway, so the merchant fulfills your order within their normal shipping and processing times.
Our checkout is straight forward - simply shop at a merchant that offers Sezzle, select "Sezzle" at checkout, and we walk you through the rest of the process.
What's the catch?
There's no catch. We don't charge interest, and we only charge fees if a payment fails or you need to adjust the date of your payments more than once per order. We also only run a soft credit check (or "soft inquiry"), so there's no negative hit to your credit score.
If that all sounds great to you (and we hope it does), there are a few requirements to get started shopping with Sezzle:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a US or Canadian phone number that can receive texts
- Have a working email address
- Have a non-prepaid payment method available
- For shoppers in the US and Canada, this can be a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card